Re: [802SEC] The 802.20 election procedure for July

I am strongly, stridently, opposed to voting by organization or
asking people to declare allegiance.

What next: we ask Working Group members to disclose their investment
portfolios, and those of their brother-in-law? Maybe a blue-ribbon
SEC commission (the one that is supposed to "analyze the results")
can interview each working group member and decide what in which
interest group pigeonhole they belong?

One member, one vote. That's the way we do business in 802.

Roger