stds-802-mobility: 802.20 Status Update--Interim Vice Chairs

Dear 802.20 members and SEC members,

Mark Klerer and Jerry Upton have agreed to fill the interim co-vice chairs roles through the end of the July 2003 Plenary session.  As the interim co-vice chairs they will provide the day-to-day leadership for the 802.20 Working Group.  Geoff Thompson and I will continue to work closely with Jerry and Mark by providing advice and guidance to them and the 802.20 Working Group as needed.

My sincere thanks to both of them for agreeing to accept these interim roles.  Please give Mark and Jerry your support in progressing the 802.20 WG standards development project.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chairman, LMSC