Re: [802SEC] Should all IEEE 802 drafts coming for sale be a CLEAN file or should they be offered as they come (in the recirculation case, with changes marked)????

Angela-

I would offer the following refinement:

Once a draft has been offered for sale, then IEEE-SA does not need to
confirm with the WGC any longer, if the draft will be made available for
sale, but instead, this
will be a default process, meaning that every time a new or revised draft
is posted it will be put up for sale.

[Leads to the following question: Posted where?]

My suggestion as to which version would be that the purchase item be a zip
file that contains both.

Geoff