[802SEC] Reminder of April 22 2003 802.20 leadership call

 Dear Members of the 802.20 Mobility mailing list,

This note is to inform you that Geoff Thompson and I are having weekly conference calls with the interim co-vice chairs of 802.20 (Jerry Upton and Mark Klerer) to get a high level status update on the progress of the WG and to provide high-level guidance.  The call is not intended to dive into the details of the day-to-day management and operation of the WG.  WG operational details are probably best discussed via the email reflector.

We will be having a call tomorrow, Tuesday April 22th at 1PM EDT.

If you are interested in participating as a observer in the call, please notify me (p.nikolich@ieee.org) by NOON April 22 and I will send you the Dial In number and Conference ID before the call.  In order to keep the discussion focussed and productive, I request the observers participate in 'listen only' mode.  For cost reasons, the number of observers is restricted to 12 people.  If more than 12 people indicate a desire to participate, preference will be given to the nominated officers 802.20 first and after that, spots will be allocated based on who were the first people to respond to this email.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chairman, IEEE 802