Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 3:07 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Inputs for 802 Project Plan

To all LMSC Chairs,

Note that to date, I have not received the inputs I need to update the project plan from any group.  Attached is the current file for this plan in both excel and pdf format.  The pdf format may be easier to read.  I ask that all working group chair review this file, and include any required updates to this plan as part of thier closing status report.  Even if you delegate developing these inputs to someone else, you should still include the results in you status report.  Also, please keep in mind that the purpose of this is to attempt to forecast completion of key milestones for the IEEE, and not just to provide status on the project.  Note that text or excel formatted changes are prefered (as part of the status report).  Your cooperation is very much appreciated.  Let me know if there are any issues.

Thanks again,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802