RE: [802SEC] +++SEC MOTION+++ Endorsement of a document numbering scheme for Conformance Standards

approve

 -Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@att.net]
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2003 8:59 AM
To: IEEE802
Subject: [802SEC] +++SEC MOTION+++ Endorsement of a document numbering
scheme for Conformance Standards

Dear SEC,

This is a 15 day SEC email ballot to make a determination on the below
SEC
motion to endorse a document numbering scheme for Conformance Standards.
Moved by Roger Marks, Seconded by Bob Heile

The email ballot opens on Thursday May 22, 2003 12NOON EDT and closes
Friday
June 6, 2003 12NOON EDT.  (The ballot is timed to close before the IEEE
Standards Board meetings the week of June 9 to enable IEEE 802's
recommendation to be considered by NesCom.)

Please direct your responses to the SEC reflector with a CC directly to
me
(p.nikolich@ieee.org).

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

 'Motion: To endorse a document numbering system of the form "IEEE
802.N/Conformance01-2003" for standards specifying conformance to IEEE
 Std 802.N (where "01" is the number of the first such standard and is
be incremented for additional ones), subject to refinement based on
 discussions between the LMSC Chair, IEEE-SA staff, and IEEE-SA
committees.'
MOVED: Roger Marks
SECOND: Bob Heile

----