[802SEC] 802.11g Files (1/3)

Paul and other SEC members,

	Per numerous requests, I have done my best to pull all of the files
related to 802.11g sponsor balloting together.  This is in an effort to
give you as much information as possible related to the 802.11g ballot.
  I have pulled together cover letters, drafts, comment resolutions,
balloting results, etc.   I have ZIP'ed them into three separate files,
as one ZIP was too large to send by e-mail.  You will find that every
single comment that we have received has been forwarded to the sponsor
ballot group to give them a chance to review and comment.  You can see
by the cover letters that the large all encompassing comment files were
made available to voters.

	Thank you for your consideration of P802.11g.

Best regards,
Matthew

Initial Ballot.zip

Matthew B. Shoemake, Ph.D. (shoemake@ti.com)
IEEE 802.11 Task Group G Chairperson
IEEE 802.11 Task Group N Chairperson Elect
Phone: 214-480-2344 Fax: 972-761-5963 Mobile: 214-226-4179
Director of Advanced Technology
Office of the CTO, WLAN Business Unit
Broadband Communications Group
12500 TI Boulevard, M/S 8649, Dallas, TX 75243