Re: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Tutorial's 7/03 Plenary

One correction on Tutorial #2:
Education, Mentoring and Support - Installment I.
The third presenter will be
Christine Santos, Manager IEEE-SA Balloting Center,
not Karen Rupp.

I hope that all of the WG chairs will attend, and encourage
their various officers and editors to attend. This session
should be regarded as mandatory training, especially for
the rookies.  We went over the complete set of slides this
morning, and I can promise that we will provide 1.5 hours of
solid, jam packed, wall to wall, vital information. Come see
the heavy hitters in action in a standards smack-down.

Howard Frazier
Vice Chair, IEEE-SA Standards Board