Re: [802SEC] Final version of IEEE and 802 Brand Identification presentation

Karen-

About your presentation...

On slide 4, last bullet
Where it says:
         When referring to a draft standard, have "IEEE" precede its number
(IEEE P802.11F & )

My understanding has always been that one SHOULD NOT do this, i.e.
         Standards should be referred to as "IEEE 802.3af" or "IEEE Std
802.3af"
         Drafts should be referred to as "P802.3af" or "P802.3af/D4.1"

What is correct?
When did it change?
Who decides this stuff anyway?

Geoff