[802SEC] Re: P&P deadbeat change comment resolution

All,

The attached proposal to change the LMSC P&P on the issue of "unpaid
attendees" is result and the comment resolution process and some final
editing.  I will move during the closing EC meeting that this proposal
be adopted.

Thanks,

wlq

Bill Quackenbush wrote:

> All,
>
> Attached is the comment resolution for the proposed P&P change on unpaid
> attendees aka deadbeats.
>
> Due to Geoff's late, but very valuable comment, I have had to change the
> wording quite a bit.  The revised proposal is at the end of the attached document.
>
> Bob Grow's comment was incorporated, but not in exactly the manner and
> form that he proposed.
>
> To be discussed Sunday evening.
>
> Thanks,
>
> wlq

>                                          Name: 802 P&P deadbeat cmnt resol.pdf
>    802 P&P deadbeat cmnt resol.pdf       Type: Portable Document Format (application/pdf)
>                                      Encoding: base64

Unknown Document