RE: [802SEC] idea on new rules for membership in startup WGs

DJ,

I appreciate your views on this and found them to be valuable during
the SEC discussion in Friday.

On the question of the initial WG Chair, the P&P says at one point
that the appointment is made by the EC; at another point, it says
that the appointment is made by the LMSC Chair.

In any case, the SG does offer direct guidance in the proposed Chair
of the WG. It does so by entering "Name of Working Group Chair" on
the PAR it submits.

Roger