Re: [802SEC] Motion to Confirm Denis Kuwahara as Vice-chair of 802.18

Carl, and SEC members,

I am very happy to support this motion as second as I know of Denis Kuwahara's fine work he has achieved within my WG and of the work he is doing in 802.18.

Denis' ability fits the bill of a competent and fair Vice-Chair and will benefit the work that Carl is doing in his TAG.

I have no hesitation to recommend that the SEC voting members affirm his position.

Best Regards,

Stuart

"Stevenson, Carl R (Carl)" <carlstevenson@agere.com>
Sent by: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org