Re: [802SEC] Tutorial Request: IEEE Plenary Tutorial - Nov 2003

I was just finalizing a request as well.  Attached is a request to give a tutorial on Chirp Spread Spectrum Modulation which has some potentially interesting applications across many of the wireless activities going on in 802 at the moment.