Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: Teleconference Facilities for the 802.20 appeals

Lowell-
I'm happy to provide a phone bridge for the occasion.

The information is:
"My-Bridge" PARTICIPANT ACCESS INFORMATION (send this info to your participants)

Public Network Dial-in Number: 408-495-3580
7-Digit Participant Accesscode: 4951339#

Keypad Commands Available to Participants:
** to LIST available commands
*0 to REQUEST Operator Join the Conference
*6 to MUTE Line
*7 to UN-MUTE Line
* if the chairperson has already arrived, participants are placed directly into conference after entering the passcode.
* if the chairperson has not yet arrived, participants will hear special messages about the status of the conference and then be placed in a "music hold" mode until the chairperson arrives and starts the conference.

As I understand it, the teleconference and face-to-face meeting will start Thursday, October 9 at 10:00 AM CDT (11 Eastern, 8 Pacific) and continue until approximately Noon Central Time. At that time the Appeals Panel will go into closed session and the results of their deliberations will be made available electronically as soon as they are available. The schedule for that is up to the appeals chair, Lowell Johnson.

I (Geoff Thompson) will act as chairperson for the teleconference facilitation.

Any questions about the telephone facilities, other than the conference telephone instrument in Chicago, please get in touch with me.

Any other questions need to go to Lowell.

Geoff Thompson
+1 408 495 1339
<thompson@ieee.org>