Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 9:57 AM
Subject: 802.20 appeal - findings of the panel

To all participants in the 802.20 appeal:

The conclusions of the panel are attached in a PDF file.

It is an Acrobat 4.0 readable version.  The MD5 hash =  91C0D027798A86BB221A2DEF8BA2D8B7

This was used to ensure that the contents could not be changed without detection.

I ask that either Paul or Geoff forward this to the 802.SEC and the 802.20 WG.

I did not receive any requests beyond the participants and 802 folks to be notified.

Please contact me if there are any questions.

Lowell Johnson

LGJohnson@Rangenet.com

218-927-2450

802.20_appeal_conclusions.pdf