Re: [802SEC] ArrayComm claiming their technology to be "Standards-Based (IEEE 802.20)" in CITEL Seminar presentation

Gary-

This is clearly MASSIVELY inappropriate
As 802.20 has not even formulated a draft yet, much less had any votes to
approve the content of a draft.

In short: The claim that anything that is Standards Based and that quotes
802.20 is oxymoronic.

Geoff