RE: [802SEC] ArrayComm claiming their technology to be "Standards-Based (IEEE 802.20)" in CITEL Seminar presentation

Mat,

I agree ... that is why I raised the issue.  The claim
is patently self-serving and inaccurate.  The presenter
has indicated an unwillingness to change the document
to correct the obvious falsehood.

I am open to direction from the EC (the conference is
only this week, so the window of opportunity to get
any remediation is limited).

Carl