20March%2014,%202003.pdf

The new minutes include bookmarks to the four changes I have made.

"Modification #1" is on line 22 of page 10 and addresses Jerry's comment
#2, below.
"Modification #2" is on line 24  of page 10 and addresses Jerry's
comment #1.
"Modification #3 is on line 5 of page 20 and addresses Jerry's comment
#3.
"Modification #4 is on line 22 of page 20 and addresses Jerry's comment
#4.

Please review these changes to the minutes and be prepared to vote on a
motion to approve these modified minutes at the opening meeting in
November.

 -Bob