[802SEC] Job Change

Hi Everyone,

FYI, November 3rd is my last day at AT&T and I am now deactivating my e-mail account there.  I will be starting a new position at BAE Systems in Wayne, NJ shortly.  I will provide updated contact info in a couple of days and also plan to be in Albuquerque.  In the meantime, if anyone desperately needs to get a hold of me they can try shermanmjs@ieee.org.  Mostly my wife uses this account, but I will be checking it pretty regularly for the next few days in case.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman
Vice Chair, IEEE 802