[802SEC] IEEE 802 Task Force Agenda Items

Dear EC members,

As you know, there is a small '802 task force' consisting of Geoff Thompson, Howard Frazier and myself that typically meets with the IEEE-SA staff (Karen Rupp, Angela Ortiz, Jennifer Longman, Yvette HoSang) during the IEEE Standards Board meetings with the objective to identify and resolve any potential issues between LMSC and the Standards Association that may exist or be on the horizon.

For example some of the issues we have tackled are Front Matter, PAR numbering, template, claims of compliance to drafts, EMS program and GetIEEE802 program.

We will be having an 802TF meeting during next weeks plenary session.  If you have any items you would like the task force to address, please let me know and I will add them to the agenda for discussion.  Members of the EC or their designees are welcome to participate in the 802TF meeting.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
Chairman, IEEE 802