[802SEC] upcoming LMSC motion: P802.16/Conformance03/D2 to Sponsor Ballot

Dear EC,

On 14 November, I expect to ask the EC to approve forwarding of P802.16/Conformance03/D2 for Sponsor Ballot.

Forwarding of the draft was approved in IEEE 802.16 Working Group Letter Ballot #12. As shown in the final report:
	http://ieee802.org/16/tgc/C3/ballot12/report12.html

the result was 45 Approve, 0 Disapprove, 9 Abstain, 4 not voting. During recirculation, no comments were received, and only one vote was received: a change of vote to Approve from the single original Disapprove voter.

I do not plan to forward any further documentation on this issue (in your red folder, or otherwise) except by request.

Regards,

Roger
--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov>