[802SEC] IEEE WG/TAG financial workshop--Monday 5:30 in Enchantment A

Dear EC members,

Bill Quackenbush, 802 Treasurer, and Karen Kenney, IEEE-SA staff member, will be conducting a Financial Workshop for members of the Working Group and Technical Advisory Groups.  The Workshop will address the rules, regulations and requirements for proper financial operation under the LMSC, IEEEE-SA and IEEE Inc. policies and procedures.  The objective to provide training to members of 802 on the proper conduct of financial operations.  I don't expect a lot of people to attend voluntarily, but this is an important topic, hence I expect each Working Group and TAG to have a least one person participate in the Financial Workshop, preferably a person that has been or may be involved in the financial operations of the group.

The workshop will be held Monday evening 5:30PM-6:30PM in the Enchantement A meeting room.

I apologize for the late notice--I meant to issue this notice weeks ago, but it slipped my mind.

Regards,

--Paul