[802SEC] Latest version of Precedence P&P Revision

All,

Attached please find the latest proposed resolution for the Precedence P&P
Revision.  I have added changes in PINK in response to the resolution
session conducted Sunday night.  In addition, we have received additional
inputs from IEEE staff (shown in GREEN).  I believe at this point that
resolution is complete.  Please review the changes and let me know if you
have any comments by Thursday.  I plan to clean the current file up a little
bit (change all the edits to a single color - no additional changes to text)
and bring it forward for approval by the EC on Friday.

Thanks,

Mat

winmail.dat