Re: [802SEC] ad hoc EC meeting during January Interim session

Paul,

1) I will be in Vancouver on Saturday December 20th, 2003 through
   January 18th, 2004 inclusively.

2) I would like to discuss the possibility of 802.11e, 802.11j going
   to sponsor ballot. Due to the failure of Procedure requests at the
   Albuquerque closing meeting. Assuming the WG packages are correct
   and are in line with Procedure 10.

3) I am available anytime except during the 802.11 plenaries on Monday,
   Wednesday, and Friday mornings or the Sunday preceding the session.

Regards,

Stuart

Paul Nikolich wrote:
> Dear EC members,
>
> Since all the 802 groups will be meeting in the same venue for their
> January Interim session many of the EC members will be in Vancouver.
> Therefore, it has been suggested that it may make sense to have an
> informal ad-hoc EC meeting during that time.  Even though we can't make
> any formal decisions, we can discuss EC items such as the indemnification
> issue, the China SAC relationship, the Visa issue, the SA limited
> support for 802, email ballots that are in progress, etc.
>
> I will be arriving Saturday Jan 10th and plan to leave Thursday (Jan
> 15th) morning, so I would be available for a meeting on Sunday
> afternoon/evening.  I don't know how much time we would need, it will
> depend on the discussion items, but I would expect we should allocate
> somewhere between 2-4 hours.
>
> Please respond to this email with the following information
> before Thursday of next week (Dec 18th):
>
> 1) will you be in Vancouver?
> 2) list items you would like to be discussed during an informal ad-hoc
> EC meeting
> 3) propose a date/time for a ~2-4 hour meeting between Sunday NOON and
> Wednesday night.
>
> Based on the above feedback, I'll put together an agenda and date/time
> for the meeting by Friday (Dec 19th).
>
> Regards,
>
> --Paul Nikolich

_______________________________