From: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 3:23 PM
To: Paul Nikolich; IEEE802
Subject: [802SEC] Tentative agenda/time for ad hoc EC meeting during January Interim session

Dear EC members,

Based on the feedback I've received, it appears Tuesday evening Jan 13th from approximately 6PM-8:30PM will be a good time to hold the ad hoc EC meeting.

I have attached a tentative agenda with times for each agenda item based on the agenda format that we use during the plenary sessions.  Please review it and let me know if anything needs to be adjusted.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich