Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 3:45 PM
Subject: RE: tutorial request

Hi Stuart

I have not heard from you regarding the attached request for your sponsorship of a tutorial.  Meanwhile, we have new speakers joining in and I have updated the request with their information.  Looks like we have confirmed participation from Broadcom (manufacturer of 802.11 silicon), Microsoft (corporate end user), UNH (test lab), Iometrix (test lab) and Azimuth (manufacturer of 802.11 test equipment).  We are still in the process of confirming with speakers from TI and Dell.

I hope to hear from you soon as we wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity.

Best regards,

Fanny Mlinarsky
Azimuth Systems
31 Nagog Park,