RE: [802SEC] +++ EC P&P Revision Ballot +++ on LMSC fiancial operations

How about not using RTF or HTML for such emails?

 -Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@majordomo.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Robert D.
Love
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 2:27 AM
To: billq@attglobal.net; stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] +++ EC P&P Revision Ballot +++ on LMSC fiancial
operations

OK, are those a bunch of Approves and Abstains, or a bunch of Disapprove
and
"No Votes"?  I assume they are the former

Given the fickle nature of the email formatting, I have a suggestion for
presenting ballot summaries:
1) Try to use a Courier or other 10 pitch - fixed pitch font.
2) State what the results are.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Robert D. Love
President, LAN Connect Consultants
7105 Leveret Circle     Raleigh, NC 27615
Phone: 919 848-6773       Mobile: 919 810-7816
email: rdlove@ieee.org          Fax: 208 978-1187