[802SEC] Amended P&P text for Roll Call Vote Rules Change

Dear EC Members and interested parties,

In January a small Comment Resolution
group sat down and resolved the comments on the
Rules Change Ballot (which failed originally).

These proposed changes will be discussed at the
sunday night rules change meeting in Orlando.

I believe that this text provides a good compromise
on both allowing roll call votes and allowing the
chair to make progress in meetings by not being
swamped by roll call votes.

I would like to have an straw poll on this new
text from EC members between now and the rules
change meeting. Please email me with your support or
concerns over this change.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems

Roll_Call_jan04_01.doc