From: Mike Takefman [mailto:tak@cisco.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 12:51 PM
To: Rigsbee, Everett O
Cc: stds-802-sec@ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Amended P&P text for Roll Call Vote Rules Change

Buzz,

I really don't have an issue with putting in a number like that,
and I am willing to discuss it during the resolution session.

The challenge of course is are you saying 4 per "side" since there
are always at least 2 sides per issue.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems