Re: [802SEC] Chair's guideline on recording attendee information in meeting minutes

Paul-

Please supplement your "guideline" to accommodate whatever detail the Working Group provides to record session attendance in support of:

5.1.3.1 Establishment
... Participation is defined as at least 75% presence at a meeting....

Thank you.

Geoff