[802SEC] Proposed P&P Revision ballot on Compliance with SA Model P&P

All,

Attached please find a proposed P&P revision ballot to reformat our P&P so that it's format complies with that of the SA model P&P.  The intent is that this is a purely editorial exercise.  If during the ballot / comment resolution process someone feels the proposed changes are other than editorial, they will not be modified accordingly so that agreement is reached that the changes are editorial.  Because of how extensive the reformatting is, and urgency of the activity, the proposed revision is provided as editing instructions rather than explicit text.  Explicit text will be available for the actual ballot.

Please let me know if you have any comments or objections in advance of the EC meeting on Friday so I have time to respond to / accommodate them.

Thanks,

Mat

 <<802.0-Compliance_with_SA_Model_P&P-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot.pdf>>

Matthew Sherman, PhD
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email:  matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-Compliance_with_SA_Model_P&P-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot.pdf