Re: [802SEC] EC Motion to Conditionally Approve Forwarding of P802.17 to Revcom

Mike:

I appreciate the forthright and easily understood report on 802.17/D3.2
comment resolution.  While I concur with your decision that the D3.2
ballot resolution failed to meet the conditions of Procedure 10 for
RevCom consideration, I do not believe you need another contitional
approval motion.

I find nothing in Procedure 10 that would require it.  Per Procedure 10,
the motion expires at the next plenary session, not at compeletion of a
recirculation ballot.  Only if your March motion was specific to D3.2,
would you need to go forward with another motion.  That certainly isn't
the case for the below motion.

--Bob Grow