Re: [802SEC] Tutorial and CFI Info- IEEE 802 7/04

Yes, this is fine with me.

Jennifer

                      Howard Frazier
                      <hfrazier@sbcglob        To:       STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org, j.longman@ieee.org
                      al.net>                  cc:       jennifer@FACETOFACE-EVENTS.COM, y.hosang@ieee.org
                                               Subject:  Re: [802SEC] Tutorial and CFI Info- IEEE 802 7/04
                      06/28/2004 11:07
                      PM

I will support this request, if Jennifer Longman agrees.
It's her show.

Howard