[802SEC] approved drafts removed from draft sale catalog

Andy,

I have received an inquiry from someone who is unable to find
P802.16-REVd/D5 for sale on the drafts page.

Since it was formerly for sale, I assume that it must have been
removed under the policy we learned of in March - the policy that
approved drafts are removed from the catalog.

Could you please remind me of the benefits of pulling such drafts
from the catalog?

Can you suggest the best means to deliver the content of the approved
draft to users needing access to it before publication? In my case,
publication is scheduled about two months from now, and that is not a
practical delay for many people.

Regards,

Roger