[802SEC] Breakfast with the Wireless Working Group Chairs

802 Wireless WG/TAG chairs,

           I would like to invite you to a breakfast meeting on Tuesday at 7:15 AM in the Hilton Tower Hospitality Suite (Room 2057), where we have breakfast available.  I would like to discuss an idea proposed by Bill Quackenbush, that “the wireless working group chairs work out coexistence issues on a proposed standard.”  The idea would be to modify the proposed rule changes such that the wireless WG chairs meet prior to the EC meeting and discuss and resolve coexistence issues prior to the EC meeting.  We can discuss this idea at breakfast tomorrow.

            Please plan to attend.

Regards,

Steve

Steve Shellhammer