[802SEC] 802.16 Corrigendum PAR for 802 EC consideration on Friday

Dear 802 EC:

As I indicated at this morning's EC meeting, the 802.16 Working Group today approved forwarding to the EC a PAR for a Corrigendum to IEEE Standard 802.16-2004.

Note that this is a maintenance PAR and "PARs for ordinary items (like Maintenance PARs)... may be placed on the  Executive Committee agenda if delivered to Executive Committee members 48 hours in  advance."

The proposed PAR number is P802.16h. It is available at <http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_41.pdf>

I'd like Bob O'Hara to add this to the agenda for Friday's EC meeting.

Regards,

Roger
--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 3037
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA