Re: [802SEC] Please send your agenda items for Friday

Bob,

I have two motions for Friday.

        1) Motion to authorize changes the signatories on LMSC accounts.

        2) Motion to authorize the movement of the LMSC checking account to
another financial institution if in the best interest of the LMSC.

Thanks,

wlq