[802SEC] Text for proposed P&P Revision ballot on Conformance with IEEE SA&CS Governance

Everyone,

Attached please find a proposed P&P Revision ballot on Conformance with IEEE SA&CS Governance.  Let me know if you have any questions.  I plan to call for a vote to ballot the changes tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mat

 <<802.0-Compliance_with_SA&CS_Governance-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot.pdf>>

Matthew Sherman, PhD
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email:  matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-Compliance_with_SA&CS_Governance-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot.pdf