From: owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Bob O'Hara
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 1:40 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Closing reports received

I have now received reports from the following chairs:

802.3
802.17
802.18
802.19
802.20
802.21

Paul has informed me that voting rights for those chairs not having
submitted a closing report are now suspended.  I suppose that this
includes the ability to make motions for consideration via email ballot,
as well.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Director of System Engineering, Founder
Airespace, Inc.
110 Nortech Parkway
San Jose, CA 95134-2307

Phone:       +1 408 635 2025
Mobile:      +1 408 218 4025
Fax:         +1 408 635 2020
email:       bob@airespace.com
http://my.infotriever.com/to6ul4jo

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This
list is maintained by Listserv.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
 of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
 prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
 and delete all copies.