Re: [802SEC] Closing reports received

Mark, et al,

To clarify ... There are "closing reports" and "newsletter material."

I have sent both to the appropriate parties for 802.18, but it is not
clear to me which of the two (or both) are causing folks to have their
voting rights on the EC suspended.  (I am *not* challenging Paul's
ruling, just trying to clarify for all if it is one, the other, or both
of the above ...)

Regards,
Carl