Re: [802SEC] WITHDRAWAL OF MOTION+++EC Email Ballot+++ ENDS 10AUG +++ motion to approve forwarding of 802.11p PAR to NesCom

It is inappropriate to send email with the test below to an open reflector - especially a standards reflector. The notice is incompatible with an open standards process.

My company policy does not allow me to receive confidential information without a confidentiality agreement and business need.

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies.

---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv. ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.