[802SEC] Mat's review of the model sponsor P&P

EC Members,

As part of my P&P Revision ballot activity to make sure the 802 rules are in conformance with the Sponsor Model P&P and more importantly IEEE/SA/CS governance, I first spent time making sure the Sponsor Model P&P was in conformance with IEEE/SA governance.  While I was at it, I tried to make some editorial enhancements as well.  I am attaching my latest set of recommended changes to the Sponsor Model P&P for your comments.  I hope to review the document with Audcom next week (Tuesday) to solicit their comments.  I am doing this as an independent SA member and not as a "representative of 802".  Please let me know if you have any comments.  After next week meeting, I will start reviewing our current P&P again to see what additional changes (if any) I think are necessary to bring us into conformance with IEEE/SA/CS governance.

Thanks,

Mat

 <<SA Model P&P with MJS comments_r2.doc>>

Matthew Sherman, PhD
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344