Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 25 SEPT+++Motion to approve expenditure for CD-ROM production

Approve, with a comment:

The quote says that the CD label will include the phrase "Networking
the World." This is an obsolete IEEE slogan. The IEEE's "IEEE Master
Brand Reference Guide"
  http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/documentation/copyright/mbreferenceguide.pdf
says that "IEEE no longer uses its old slogan 'Networking the World'."

It's a pain to re-create artwork, and I don't see any harm in leaving
it alone. But maybe we should consider updating the label someday.

Roger