Re: [802SEC] +++EC EMAIL BALLOT+++ENDS 04 Oct+++ LMSC motion: P802.16e to Sponsor Ballot (conditional)

Approve.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 7:15 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC EMAIL BALLOT+++ENDS 04 Oct+++ LMSC motion:
P802.16e to Sponsor Ballot (conditional)

Dear EC Members,

This is an email ballot on the following motion:

 To grant Conditional Approval, under Clause 21, to send P802.16e to
Sponsor
Ballot.
 Moved: Roger Marks
 Second: Steve Shellhammer

Please see the below email from Roger Marks for all the necessary
background
information.

 It opens NOON edt Thursday 23 Sept and closes 5PM edt Monday 04
October.

 Regards,

 --Paul Nikolich
 IEEE 802 Chairman

Working
>> Group approved a motion (51/0/1) "to initiate Confirmation Ballot,
and
>> request conditional approval from the IEEE 802 LMSC to proceed to
Sponsor
>> Ballot, closing that ballot before Session #34, if possible". A
separate
>> motion (41/0/0) authorized the Working Group and Task Group chairs to
>> resolve confirmation ballot comments.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Roger

This list is maintained by Listserv.