[802SEC] Out of touch/spotty for a while

From a WiFi hotspot at Pittsburgh airport en route to Mexico, where my wife’s father is in intensive care (we buried my Mom today – when it rains it pours).

*May* be able to get some sort of internet access from Mexico, but probably just a relatively crappy dial-up and don’t know how things will go/what time may be available, so I may not be checking e-mail until something on the order of the 18th ..

Thanks to all who have sent messages of condolences and best wishes for Teresa’s father …

Carl