Re: [802SEC] +++EC MOTION: 802-Hosted Interim for 802.3 WG in Vancouver for their January Interim+++

Approve

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 10:40 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC MOTION: 802-Hosted Interim for 802.3 WG in
Vancouver for their January Interim+++

Dear EC Members,

This is an email ballot of 10 day duration on the following motion:

To approve that 802 host the below January 2005 Interim Session.
Moved: Buzz Rigsbee
Second: Bob Grow (Bob--please send me a positive confirmation on this)

It opens 2PM edt 06 October and closes 2PM edt 16 October.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich
IEEE 802 Chairman