Re: [802SEC] 802.17 Comments on 802.3ar PAR

Mike:

Our thanks to 802.17 for reviewing our PAR and especially for the
courtesy of extending meeting time to answer questions and concerns of
your WG members regarding the PAR.  We accept your comment about the
inconsistency of answering No to the contingency question of Item 13 and
have proposed a change that answers yes and adds an explanation as
required.  This text has been distributed separately with the revised
PAR.

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
bob.grow@ieee.org