[802SEC] P&P Revision on EC Membership & Meetings

Title: P&P Revision on EC Membership & Meetings

Folks,

The attached documents currently lacks text, but provides scope for an LMSC P&P revision on EC Membership and Meeting Policies and Procedures.  I plan to bring specific text to the floor for discussion.  Otherwise I will withdraw the agenda item.

Mat

<<802.0-EC_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot.doc>>

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR

Office: +1 973.633.6344

email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-EC_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_P&P_Revision_ballot.doc