From: Bob O'Hara [mailto:bob@AIRESPACE.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 1:30 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] Plenaries outside N.A.

To make this perfectly clear to everyone, is a motion to be dealt with via email appropriate?  If someone else will second this motion, I will be happy to make it:

"I move that beginning no later than the November 2006 802 plenary session, at least one 802 plenary session shall be held outside of North America in each calendar year."

If we already have signed contracts for the November 2006 session, I will be happy to modify this motion to refer to the first session for which we do not yet have signed contracts.

 -Bob

Bob O'Hara
Director of System Engineering, Founder
Airespace, Inc.