Re: [802SEC] +++++++++ P&P Ballot Resolution Telecom Notice +++++++++++++ January 7, 2005 @ 11:30 AM EST

Title: RE: +++++++++ P&P Ballot Resolution Telecom Notice +++++++++++++ January 7, 2005 @ 11:30 AM EST

Hi Everyone,

As a reminder I will be conducting ballot resolution this Friday per the attached notice.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR

Office: +1 973.633.6344

email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

From: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA)
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 12:33 AM
To: 'STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org'
Cc: 'steve_mills@hp.com'; 'r.pritchard@ieee.org'; 'g.robinson@computer.org'; 'John Walz'; 'James.W.Moore@ieee.org'; 'm.nielsen@ieee.org'; 'd.ringle@ieee.org'
Subject: +++++++++ P&P Ballot Resolution Telecom Notice +++++++++++++ January 7, 2005 @ 11:30 AM EST

Dear EC members,

As approved at the Friday November 19, 2004 EC meeting I intend to conduct ballot resolution on P&P revision ballots by telecom.  No “in-person” ballot resolution meeting is planned for the Sunday before the next plenary.  So PLEASE participate in these telecoms.

The first telecom will be held on January 7, 2005 from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM EST.  As required I am providing > 30 days notice for the telecom.  Ballot resolutions will be conducted on the following two LMSC P&P Revision ballots:

        EC Membership and Meetings

        LMSC P&P Revision Process

No other topics are on the agenda for this meeting. WG/TAG chairs, please distribute this meeting notice to your groups.  If you have comments to be resolved and cannot make the telecom, please arrange for someone else to be present to express any concerns you may have and participate in comment resolution.

The call in for the meeting will be:

        1-888-804-4584

PIN 6336344

Thanks & Regards,